REBECCA,

My photo
♥ HELLO ! I'm Rebecca ; 15yearsold! I want to be fat ! H-yper always (:

June 20, 2010

Find the rewind button ;


My face is suntan ; now red red de . De photo beside yehh , just taken . (:
buttt ........ Cause of my IC photo . i cut my bangs & now is shorter ):
Ic photo is ready .

Went Fuotang at the morning .
boring to the max .
But lucky the guanwei play handphone games with me & chat with me .

then later went eat mac .
Saw some people i know .
then took ic photos .
Went home ,

Around 5.30pm , Went to compass point shop .
My mother wants to go Beijing 101 .
then she had a free consultation .
Then her hair scalp not very good .

then the person very good , help me check (:
My hair is very healthy (:
hahahs .
So my mother - 10 treatments & 2 Shampoo free . for $1788 .
then she agreed ehh , as her dandruff is getting more . :}
-Expensive to the maxzxz right .

then later went to popular to buy storybooks to readd! (:
I'm such a good girl ! :D

then went home at 8 plus .
That's all .

&&&

To my father :
You've been with me for 15 years . Taking care of me . (: Thankyou .
I'll try not to let you keep scolding me . I'll try my best to be a good&clever girl (:
One day , I'll make you proud .
Thankyou Daddy ! i know you're always working very hard to give me money to spend !
I'll save .
& Daddy , you promise me that if me , Yanting , Wanyi & Shina pass our exams , You'll buy tickets for us . ! We will ! Thankyou papa ♥

Byebye ,

No comments:

Post a Comment