REBECCA,

My photo
♥ HELLO ! I'm Rebecca ; 15yearsold! I want to be fat ! H-yper always (:

July 16, 2010

Broken heart into many parts ♥ ;




Helloo !
there're more photoss .
But i'm lazyy :DD
Today no GBBB
but actually wanted to watch movie , but end up didnt :(
but is alright.
tmr Father said that he could help us get the ticket to the Garden dont know what at suntec :D
hoho . !
then later go watch Movie with father lor .
since we're at suntec . LALA .
I've already plan everthing ! :D
Then sunday going to Church with Gb people ,
Need us people to help us donate (:
anyone want help mee ?
I'll be glad too :D
Tell me okayy . got $2 , 5 and 10 and lastlyyyy 50!
hahah .
No need so much too luhs .
$2 enough :D
hehe ^^
then lehhs , Monday go school luhs !
sianxz lahh !
Shall go do my homeworkkk :D
hahah ! ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment