REBECCA,

My photo
♥ HELLO ! I'm Rebecca ; 15yearsold! I want to be fat ! H-yper always (:

August 28, 2010

I'm living through your love ;





HELLO !

-SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS WEEK ! ):

-IMMA IS GROUNDED !


-perhaps not going fuotang anymore D:


Yesterday pon Gb , cause go meet him . keke .
Went to amk slack . then 5 plus go home.

Then teacher call my parents ! T.T
That's why grounded !
fuck it .

tmr is Yanting B'dae lehs ,
Perhaps cant celebrate with her D:
Hais ,
Sorry !

Next week anyone going to NCPS ? ; Teachers'Day Celebation ehhs.
Ohya , BTW . Ms Iswuri already early give birth ! Yippie :D

Goodbye ! imma is so sad because grounded ! )):

MOOD ; Not happy .
SONG ; Love the way you lie .
WHAT I WANT TO SAY NOW ; I'm miss MrSnooppy a lot !

TAGS REPLY (!) :

Suhaina - Thanks Mother ! :D

CL- thankyou !

Teng - Sure , LAZY :D

Ahkc - Thankyou .

Alyssa - Thankyou dear ♥

FeliciaLee - thanks !

Andy - hello didi (:

Kayla - Thanks .

Yiann - Hi , Thanks .

Decheng - Heys ! Thankyou :>


PLS TAGGED MORE :>


No comments:

Post a Comment