REBECCA,

My photo
♥ HELLO ! I'm Rebecca ; 15yearsold! I want to be fat ! H-yper always (:

September 10, 2010

Sometimes 'sorry' is not enough






Fucking hate my old blogger . & my this old computer. -.-
Cannot upload so many photos .
Had some more (:
2 more with yimin de (:

Monday - went to Junction 8 with my father to repair my phone .
- help my mother change phone too -.-

Tuesday- went to Sana Course . Wholeday . Saw Chloe at there (: she hugged me ♥ then know
people over there . Just feel that super sianxz. Lecture lehs , then later .. :}

Wedneday - 8am went to school for Maths & chemistry remedial :/ then after that went to drill .
End up dont have :}
Thursday - Had drill at 11am & drill was like so tiring can ! :{ then went to bus-stop find kirtan then went to his house downstairs then went walk walk .

Imisshim lots (: ♥ 53846 (:


To someone ;
dont sad sad okay
i know you're sad .
but you know i'll always be there .
thought we just known each other for 2 days (:
I treated you as my closest friend (:


Mood ; Tired but happy (: cause today 53846 so funny (:

Music ; -

No comments:

Post a Comment