REBECCA,

My photo
♥ HELLO ! I'm Rebecca ; 15yearsold! I want to be fat ! H-yper always (:

August 10, 2010

Hundred of Lies ;











Hi there .
Today went to YOG in my school .
Just feel that it's so hot and tiring .
& they're so biased =.= they give that side the CocaCola , while we dont have ):
So we have to drink water -.- or milo (!)


Had dinner yesterday with my aunt , uncle , mother , father , grandma , grandfather and my 2 cousins! Ohmy god lah .
They're super cute :D
I wish i can be them .
& i saw fireworks from kallang !
YAY :D
LOL lah .

Tmr is school day again -.-
I hate it .
Today i hate him the most , because he make me wait for him like one idiot . ):
but at least he came & make me happy .
&& XiangJie , thanks for making me happy too ! Iloveyou .
To my CCA ,
Yeah , is my fault for always late .
Is okay if i dont do orderly . I'm Sec 3 , I haven do once before .
Great , & you all sec 2 , already did . Is okay lah . I dont do orderly is alright .
Even if i'm not in Gb , also can right .? You all no need to say behind my backs , just say infront of me . Great , just want to tell you . Well Done ! Since you're so good , why dont you do everything ? I know you want to do CSM . Everyone is choosing you . So why still say about me . Not the first time k . the games, is really ; very boring correct ?Not even i say only , they played 'happily' , because is to entertain to you . Is okay lah . all is my fault for not 'joining' your game !
( i know you'll be seeing this or someone will be telling you . , i just want to say here . cause sometimes really cannot take it ! ~~)

Gonna tuition soon ~
Toodlessss .
byebye !

No comments:

Post a Comment