REBECCA,

My photo
♥ HELLO ! I'm Rebecca ; 15yearsold! I want to be fat ! H-yper always (:

August 8, 2010

where i belong


WE LIVE IN SINGAPURA the MTV version

Let me do a part for singapura :DD I see whether there're more Mv . hmmm .



2009 NDP song . :D

Not going to Put 2010 , because TV also have . hahah !

Today morning went to Thosmon road .

Headache : / then went to GainCity , bought a blender then make avocado to drink (: not successfull but at least i tried my best . I sitll put chocolate . nicer . Tmr shall make Apple Juice ^^ HOHO . who want try ! haha . kidding . :/ Today dinner eat maggie mee :/ Lazy go buy .

i love you , where is your textes , i'm waiting .

Tags replied ;

Tiffany -- helloss :D

Audrey -- :D

Jinyee -- thankyou (:

Alexander -- ahteo !

Ahqing -- Lazyy . hehe ^^ but soon okayy .

Yanting -- thanks . i missyou too .

Xinfei -- Thanks . i'm not chio .

Alyssa -- thankyou

Annonymous-- sure (:

Tag more guyss!! :DD ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment